Makes: 1 Entrée Salad or 2 Side Salads
1/2 garlic clove
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons unfiltered extra virgin olive oil
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 large handful mixed baby lettuces
1 small handful frisée
1 small handful spinach leaves
1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
1 small carrots, peeled into ribbons
1 small watermelon radish, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
1/4 avocado, sliced
1. Using a mortar and pestle mash together garlic and sea salt to achieve a paste.
2. Transfer paste to a small bowl and stir in vinegar and mustard.
3. Slowly whisk in olive oil until thoroughly emulsified. Stir in pepper and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine mixed greens, frisée, spinach, dill, carrots, radish, and hemp seeds. Pour dressing into bowl and toss gentle to combine.
5. Transfer to a plate and top with sliced avocado.